Looking for Vacation Care for your Cat?
PLEASE NOTE OUR CAT BOARDING FACILITIES ARE NOW LOCATED AT
167 McCOOMBE ST BUNGALOW (previously Cairns Cat Oasis Resort)
At this new facility your cat will now enjoy its stay in air conditioned comfort
PHONE: 40541041 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
YAPS Boarding Kennels hope this page will be informative enough for you to make a decision on where to board your cat in Cairns Queensland Australia .. offering nothing but the ultimate in care and attention.
- All cats are housed in individual runs .. unless owners request that cats from the same family share the same accommodation .. each run has a clean comfortable cat house for your kitten/cat to snuggle up in.
- All cats have a secure hygienic exercise area to romp or laze about in.
- We provide special attention for our senior cats.
- All diets are catered for and we will do our utmost to ensure that your pet is fed as close as possible to his/her normal diet at home to avoid upset tummies and settling in problems.
- If your cat requires medication during its stay please label each item with
-Full name of your pet
-Clear instructions example dosage rates, times etc
Fees Do Not apply to medicate your pet.
- Cats in season are boarded only by prior arrangements.
- An on call Vet is available 24 hours a day .. however every effort is made to contact your own Vet Clinic if your pet has a problem .. in the case of emergencies our Vet will be notified for expediency.
- For the health and safety of your pets .. all cats must be fully vaccinated.
- Pets must be vaccinated at least 14 days prior to entering for boarding.
- Proof of vaccination must be sited by kennel staff prior to acceptance for boarding.
- Worming and Flea treatment of all cats is recommended before boarding
Minimum Vaccination Requirements:
- Cats: F3
Inspections are Welcomed: (Monday to Sat between 10am and noon)
Cattery Opening Hours (this includes drop offs and pick ups).
Monday to Saturday 8am – 12noon and 3pm – 6pm.
Sundays and most public holidays 3pm – 6pm only.
Closed for drop offs and pick ups:
Easter Good Friday – 30th March
Easter Sunday – 1st April
Christmas Day – Tuesday 25th December
Boxing Day – Wednesday 26th December
New Years Day – Tuesday 1st January
- Fees are calculated on a daily rate.
- 1 Cat Standard Run $21.00per day. 1 Cat Large Room $25.00
- 2 Cats sharing 1 Room from 34.00
- Charges start the day your cat/s arrive and on the day of collection if picked up before 8.30 am there is no charge for that day .. after 8.30 am charges will apply for that day.
Your enquiry is welcomed.
Please ensure that all sections on the boarding form are completed before hitting submit as any blank sections left the form will not be submitted
If you have not had a response by email or phone within 48 hours please contact our office on 40541041 during business hours